Regulations for the sale and implementation of vouchers for an individual customer, hereinafter referred to as the “buyer” issued by the Szeroka 12 Restaurant at the Rubinstein Hotel, hereinafter referred to as “the publisher”.
I. Rules for using the voucher
1. The Voucher user is obliged to book the date of using the Voucher at the reception of the Rubinstein Hotel (tel. +48 12 384 00 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Szeroka 12 restaurant accepts only vouchers that are undamaged, have expiration date, publisher’s seal and publisher’s signature.
3. In the implementation of the Voucher, the User shall not be entitled to receive the remainder of the unused amount to which the Voucher refers if the value of the service is lower than the Voucher’s value.
a. The User is obliged to pay the difference in price in cash, by credit card, when the value of the rendered service is higher than the value of the presented
b. Voucher or the scope of the Voucher does not include it.
4. Szeroka 12 restaurant has the right to refuse to implement the Voucher when:
5. the validity period of the Voucher has expired,
6. Voucher damage makes it impossible to read the data stored on the Voucher.
II. Settlement and complaints of vouchers
1. The Buyer receives an invoice at the time of purchasing the Voucher.
2. All complaints related to the purchase of goods using the Voucher will be considered by the Szeroka 12 Restaurant at the request of the Buyer or the User after submitting a written complaint.
3. The basis for accepting the complaint of goods is a receipt or a VAT invoice issued upon the purchase of the Voucher.
III. Personal data protection
1. The administrator of Personal Data is the company Amicus Sp. z o.o., KRS 0000194241, REGON 356811932, NIP 6762260180, conducting business activity under the name Hotel Rubinstein with its registered office in Kraków 31-231, ul. Stork 22A.
2. The data administrator informs that the personal data provided will be processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereafter referred to as the RODO.
IV. Final Provisions
1. The Buyer, together with the receipt of the Voucher, declares that he has read the content of these Regulations, accepts its content in its entirety and undertakes to comply with its provisions.
2. The content of these Regulations is available on the Publisher’s website at www.szeroka12.pl and at the reception of the Rubinstein Hotel. The hotel is obliged to make the Buyer’s Regulations available at any time.
3. The Publisher reserves the right to change the Regulations, provided that it does not violate Buyer’s acquired rights.
4. Any changes to the content of the Regulations will be constantly updated and made available on the Publisher’s website and at the reception of the Hotel Rubinstein.
5. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply